An unofficial site recording the results and player stats of the Tigers.

Match Details:

Saturday 15th April 2017
Northern Premier League First Division North

Tadcaster Albion1Anderson (76)
Hyde United2Beadle (38, 74)

Attendance: 412

Tadcaster Albion: Hallwood, Armstrong, Grant, Barrett, Anderson, Thirkell, Youhill, Greening, Corner, Stewart, Sellars. Subs:- Ibrahimi, Shepherd, Djalo, Crouz, Mycoe.

Hyde United: Russell Saunders, Kyle Harrison, Ryan Ellison, Janni Lipka, Harry Coates, Paddy Miller, Chris Sutherland, Phattaraphol 'Big' Khamsuk, Matthew Beadle, Omry Perel (Oliver Ford), Pete Boyle. Subs not used: Tunde Owolabi, Lewis Haydock, Louis Holt, James Burke.

Hyde completed the double over Tadcaster with a solid performance which should have resulted in a more comfortable final shoreline.

Hyde started well with a good tempo to their play running into a stiff wind, and were rarely troubled by a Tadcaster side including Champions League medal winner Jonathan Greening. Tadcaster had two plans. 1) Hit one of the front men and hope the other was close enough to get on the ball when it dropped or 2) hit a diagonal ball to the right winger. Hyde coped with both.

38 minutes in and some excellent football resulted in a free kick for the Tigers with the ball delivered into the box and acrobatically finished off with a right footed bicycle kick from goal machine Matthew Beadle.

HT 0-1 Hyde United FC

The second half had Hyde out early from the dressing room and looking much more on their game. Tadcaster were now playing into the breeze, and this made their game plan very difficult to execute against a well marshalled Hyde back four with Paddy Miller and Harry Coates in control of the air, supported by the excellent Kyle Harrison & Ryan Ellison in the full back positions.

Big Khamsuk was very sharpe in midfield playing along side the outstanding Janni Lipka with energy to burn up front provided by Pete Boyle and Christopher Sutherland.

Hyde should have taken the lead through Harry Coats who ran through onto a quickly taken free kick, taking a touch to set himself before lifting the ball over the keeper and the bar, with Matthew Beadle doing a carbon copy 5 minutes later, and Omry Perel missing the chance to get on the score sheet two minutes after this when Big Khamsuk pulled the ball back on the edge of the 6 yard box for him to take a touch and blaze wide.

With 13 minutes remaining Pete Boyle headed a deep corner back across goal for Beadle to nod home from 3 yards and the game looked won. With time running out, Tadcaster finished off a bouncing ball in the Hyde box, but the Tigers were strong and collected a well deserved 3 points with their 15th League win of the season

[About the Site] [Contact Us]
Site content © Stephen Shaw 2005-2022. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of content in any form is strictly prohibited without permission of the site owner.